Wednesday, December 5, 2007

We're Pregnant

John and I are so excited to anounce that we are finally pregnant with our second baby. Things have been alittle weird around our house Haley won't behave for me and won't go to sleep for me anymore (she only wants John). The dog and cat are even acting different. The dog won't jump into my lap but next to me on the couch and he always wants to be next to me. The cat has started sleeping right next to my belly (he did that when I was pregnant with Haley). Plus I am late so we decided to go get the test yesterday and it is positive. I am only like four weeks or something so we have a long ways to go (the baby is the size of a lentil). I am trying to get into the doctors to find out the due date for sure but the internet says it is August 11, 2008. Hooray for sweet babies!

4 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting. It's so interesting to me how animals are able to sense stuff like that. Hooray for August babies too (I happen to be one myself)!
We're you sick at all with Haley during your first trimester? How are you feeling now? When exactly did you get married? Well you'll have to keep us all updated!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! CONGRATS! That is totally wonderful! I am so excited to see your pregnant little self when you get here!!! YEAH!

Anonymous said...

I tagged ya, check my blog for details!

Morgan said...

YAH! Congrats! That is so exciting! Let us know when you get your "official" due date! How are you feeling by the way?