Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Love TAG

My friend Andrea started a really awesome tag so I am going to continue it because I like it! You write about the first time you met your spouse and how it led up to the marriage. Here is our story!

John and I met at singles ward FHE (I looked horrible I was wearing a huge sweat shirt that went half way down my thighs and jeans) he was the new guy that didn't know anyone. So I called Andy O (a good friend and the ward clerk) to get his name and number. When I called him he had no idea who I was but was willing to come hang out with the gang (we got to know each other very well during this time riding to places together and asking a lot of questions about each other and getting the skeletons out of the closet right away). After doing the "safe" dating with lots of friends he asked me out on a one on one date. He took me to the melting pot for the most romantic date I have ever had! We fell in love fast (he is the only guy that made me so nervous I couldn't even tell him that I loved him when I wanted to) So he told me that he loved me on our second date and I was totally shocked but had been wanting to for like two weeks (so later during our date I finally got the guts up to say it to him)! About 10 months later we got engaged and 3 months after that we got married in the St. Louis temple for all time and eternity! What a wonderful world! I love you John!

So I am also tagging everyone that is in love!

No comments: