Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Haley


I can NOT believe that my little sweetheart is two today! I am so proud of all that she is and I know that she will become so much more. She is a very quick learner she knows almost all her animal sounds, her fruit, some colors and she loves to sing the alphabet song even though she doesn't know the alphabets yet the amount of new things she learns DAILY is amazing to me. I love the fact that I can explain things to her now and she completely understands. I love when she mimics her daddy (she will says what he says and move the way he is moving). I love the fact that she loves to dance (she is going to be like her uncles and break dance because she is already trying). I love that she can talk so well and that she knows when to say please, thank you and I am sorry. There are so many things that I love about her but there is not enough words in the to express it. So this is to Haley and our love for her. Happy Birthday!!!

We will be waiting to do her birthday party until her grandma comes so there will be more posts of her birthday after that. I love you Haley Happy Birthday!!!!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Happy birthday Haley!

emilie s. d. p. said...

That dress is beautiful and she looks so perfect in it. Happy Birthday to Haley!!!