Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hannah Kaye Hekking



Hannah Kaye Hekking is here! She was 7lbs. 9 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long.

I went in to see they doctor on Wednesday and I was dilated to a five fully effaced and they head was at a zero so she sent me upstairs to have the baby because I was GBS positive. I did well they gave me my antibiotic for four hours then at about 7:30they broke my water and I was ready to push at 11:15 and we had her at 11:31pm on July 3o, 2008! Yeah! After she was out I started having a few problem my uterus was filling up with blood because my body had developed blood clots to soon. So I was bleeding a lot they had to do a few PAINFUL procedures to get the clots out. After that I did well but my stomach is hurting more then usual but all is going well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! I am glad that everything is okay now!!! Congrats on Hannah!! That is so exciting!!! She is ADORABLE! I love new babies!! Haley and Hannah look a lot alike in those pictures!! Hope everyone is adjusting well!!

Morgan said...

Congrats. I am glad that all is well now. I hope that you recover quickly! The 2nd is a much faster recovery at least it was for me! She is beautiful too!