Sunday, May 3, 2009

The living room

We have been working a lot on the house but the living room seems to be coming together so here is a picture of the room before we moved in (sorry it is at a different angle).

The room with our old entertainment center. It looks ridiculous because it is so small and the room is so large.

The new entertainment center with the couches the way I think I am going to put them.

Plans to come for the room are as follows. A new entry way light, putting a mirror on the wall in between the two windows, and putting a small seating area in the far corner or maybe a play area for the kids, and of course putting pictures up. I feel so much better having another room getting closer to completion.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Looking good! I am excited to see it in three weeks!

Jenny said...

I like it! The combo of your green couches and the black of the fan & the entertainment center is nice!