Monday, June 29, 2009

Off to Grandma and Grandpa McCurdy's

After Grandma Hekking helped us drive to Utah we ventured on our own up to Idaho to see Grandma and Grandpa McCurdy. The girls had a blast and we stayed busy the whole time we were there.
Both the girls loved to play with the water fountains


and Haley loved to fill them and water the flowers.


Haley loved holding the dogs especially Teddy because he is so tiny.

We went to a fair and saw Uncle Alan break dance.


Then Haley joined in she did pretty good and had fun with Alan.

Uncle Alan holding Hannah. Sweet.

My parents ward had a spaghetti dinner while we were there and the girls ate a ton.

then some icees and a treat

Haley loved to jump on the trampoline. I love her chubby face in this picture.

Hannah thought playing in the backward was so much fun.

I got a kidney stone on the drive back down to Salt Lake to meet John and his family so I called my parents and they came and got me and took me back to Boise and to the ER the next day I went to a Urologist and John flew into Idaho instead of Utah. Two days after that I had surgery to get my crescent shaped kidney stone removed she said it was really in there and it would not have pasted. Then the next day we were off to Utah yikes good thing for pain meds.

No comments: