Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Quite a Week So Far

Since being back from Idaho we have ALL been very tired. Hannah has not wanted to wait to take her naps until nap time so she has just been falling asleep anywhere. Totally sweet.

Yesterday both the girls were so crabby and didn't know what they wanted they just cried for a while before nap time. I couldn't help myself I thought that it was kinda funny and cute. No sense in getting frustrated about the situation just let them work it out.

Hannah trying to figure out what she wanted.

Then she figured out she wanted to cuddle and tried to cuddle with Haley who was not feeling it. Haley just wanted to go to sleep.

Okay so I was a sleep last night and just has I was sitting up to nurse Hannah John walked in to go to sleep and we both just busted into laughter. Seriously I almost died from seeing him in his BCG's (the glasses he had to wear at basic training) HILARIOUS!! Seriously I can't even stop laughing now seriously funny. It is my fault though I forgot to put his regular glasses in the suitcase. Oops. At least we got a laugh out of it.

No comments: