Tuesday, November 17, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Haley's first day of preschool was today. She will be going in the mornings Tuesday thru Friday. It is official Haley loves school. Her teacher said she did great the only problem was during sit down time... when she sat down her pants ripped. She could have cared less. They have you bring in a pair of clothes for the class room so she had an extra pair of pants that she put on and all was well.
First day picture

When we were parked at the school she kept saying "That's my school, that's my school" it goes without mentioning that she was very excited to be there.

once Hannah and I got back in the car Hannah was looking everywhere for Haley and holding up her hands like where's Haley. Sad for Hannah she loves being with Haley all the time. Haley is Hannah's idol and Haley is Hannah's favorite person to pick on.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

How fun! I remember Tyler's first day of preschool. I bawled the whole way home! It was the beginning of him being a "big boy". Glad you held up better than I did!