Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Easter Bunny Came

Happy Easter!!!
The girls coming out of my room in the morning to see what the Easter bunny brought for them. After Haley woke up she called me to come get her (by my request last night) and I had her cover her eyes as I took her in room to wait for Hannah to wake up.

Checking out their baskets.

Haley doing a great job at finding the eggs. I had to tell her to pick up the candy as well.


Hannah found some smarties so for most of the Easter egg hunt she

was eating her candy.

Then she realized that there was more candy and eggs full of candy so she started to grab some of the eggs. Haley did really well with sharing. When I told her that Hannah didn't have very many she helped Hannah find the rest of them. What a great big sister.

Haley eating some candy.

Hannah wanted me to take a picture of her as well.

Haley playing with her new jacks.

No comments: