Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Curlers

I put curlers in Haley's hair tonight like my mom use to put in my hair. I thought she would try to pull them out after I left but she didn't. GO HALEY GO! She looked so cute when I went to check on her I had to take a picture. We'll she how she looks tomorrow. Hopefully I put them in right!!!

So in the middle of the night Haley woke up saying ouey so I took the curlers out of her hair before her hair was completely dry so it didn't work bummer. I will have to figure out a different way to curl her hair.

2 comments:

emilie s. d. p. said...

Too bad! I'm with her though, I tried doing that when I was little and I would always wake up in the middle of the night with them digging into my scalp and I'd pull them out before my hair dried too. You'll have to try it again though, she'd look super cute with her hair all curly.

Anonymous said...

Bummer it didn't work!! I used to love getting curlers put in my hair! I always felt SO cool!!! I hope you try again soon!! So looking forward to see it!