Thursday, November 6, 2008

What's New

I just wanted let everyone know that we have had a fun week so far. Hannah is rolling over from stomach to back and almost from back to stomach but not quite there. Hannah also has started to laugh randomly and every time we put her in the bath (way cute she loves her baths). Haley made her daddy some yummy LIME bars (lime instead of lemon) ALL BY HERSELF. All I did was tell her what to do and where to put everything (even the eggs), then put it in the oven for her. I was totally shocked she really did it on her own but she is stubborn so she would not let me help anyways. They were really yummy.

1 comment:

Mama Scribbler said...

Alexander 'accidentally' rolled over from his stomach to his back yesterday. He was having tummy time on our bed and the way I was sitting made the bed slant a little bit so he just kind of fell that direction. It was way cute though and I was excited because he's starting to like tummy time a little better.