Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Shots

Hannah got her shots today. I know she is way late but John was TDY (out of town) so I waited until he was home. I hate doing that it never gets easier. Well, I guess I didn't cry this time and I did when Haley got her first shots. I know pathetic but true. She is being really good for what happened to her she is just a little fussy but manageable. We still have not gotten her in for her check up (another part of being in the military they never have appointments available EVER). So we are calling every morning to see if anything has become available. You can kinda tell in the picture but she is holding her head forward. She always has to hold her own head up always even in her car seat she doesn't put her head back she lifts it up.


Daddy and Hannah last night cuddling. I know she is so precious!


1 comment:

Mama Scribbler said...

poor baby...shots are no fun at all.