Sunday, October 19, 2008

Silly

Haley has been really silly lately. She just does the craziest and most random things. In this picture she decided that she wanted to act like a turtle.

Haley still is being naughty all the time (a typical two year old. At least it's not just me). Well when John came home I bought some silly string for Haley to spray at him but I forgot it. I found it some time after we got home and sprayed it on John and he didn't want Haley to eat it so he told her that it was poopie. Well, we later found out that she is now horribly afraid of silly string so we started telling her that if she doesn't mind us we are going to spray her with it. So we did this evening and this is the end result. Sad little girl.

1 comment:

emilie s. d. p. said...

Haha, that cracks me up! Getting sprayed with "poop" is quite a punishment!