Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What A Day

Haley has been getting into A LOT of trouble today running from one naughty thing to another. She has been going non-stop and I swear she has been in time out at least half of the day (she is pushing her boundaries to see what she can do while dad is gone). Well, she is not the only one but the hardest of them all. The animals have done their fair share of naughty things and Hannah has gone out of her diaper twice today once on the bed (so I had to wash the bedding) and once on the couch. As you can see it has been quite a day. I had to go back upstairs to put Haley back to sleep and I came down to put Hannah to sleep and this is what I found! What a sweet angel. That is my ray of light for the day (well that and the second I get to go to sleep).

No comments: